All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Whats envolved in a 3rd service for The Gti??

<< < (10/10)

Phil Mcavity:

--- Quote from: Teutonic_Tamer on June 29, 2009, 03:59:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on June 29, 2009, 03:37:36 pm ---Nice to see you shaun, and thankyou for your thoughts on this. be good to see you back on here mate, and enjoyed our Convo mate on Sunday .

  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

Thanks, and likewise.  And dispite any 'differences' we may have had in the past, I really am just trying to offer my help
--- End quote ---
Well and truelly put behind shaun. Hopefully no youve met me in person, you'll be able to Judge me better  :wink:

--- Quote from: Teutonic_Tamer on June 29, 2009, 03:59:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on June 29, 2009, 03:37:36 pm ---Nice to see you shaun, and thankyou for your thoughts on this. be good to see you back on here mate, and enjoyed our Convo mate on Sunday .

  :happy2:

--- End quote ---

 when is the next JKM rolling road session?

--- End quote ---
Good question, perhaps get the chaps from the midlands to take a "Deep Sea Pill" so they dont feel sick heading south :laugh:

Perhaps to liase with Kate and Co at jkm to arrange. :smiley:

Cheers Shaun  :happy2:

Teutonic_Tamer:
I thought you were the 'resident JKM RR organiser'?  :wink:  :wink:

Phil Mcavity:

--- Quote from: Teutonic_Tamer on June 29, 2009, 08:50:00 pm ---I thought you were the 'resident JKM RR organiser'?  :wink:  :wink:

--- End quote ---
Can arrange a Bourban collection shaun, but struggle with the RR side of it  :wink:

RedRobin:
^^^^
I'm about to speak to Kate @ JKM anyway - I can organise another Dyno-Day there - I'll report back after speaking.

RedRobin:
^^^^
JKM could offer one from mid September to October.

I'll start a new 'feeler' thread in due course and volunteer to organise it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version