All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Custom Code

<< < (5/7) > >>

Phil Mcavity:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on June 28, 2009, 07:33:28 pm ---
--- Quote from: SteveP on June 28, 2009, 07:20:40 pm ---^^^ Welcome to the dark side  :happy2:

I take it works well with the GIAC DSG map???

--- End quote ---

Oh yes :happy2:

Morning with CC it did ......

5.53 0-60 and 13.898 1/4
5.54 0-60 and 14.009 1/4
5.66 0-60 and 13.974 1/4
5.61 0-60 and 14.046 1/4

So all in all a fairly consistent set of figures

In the afternoon with Revo stage 2+ it did.......

5.16 0-60 and 13.661 1/4

and then I went up againt Rupo and the light went green before I'd set the lauch control, so I "dribbled" off the line :ashamed:

5.63 0-60 and 13.997 1/4

Bear in mind the weather was better for 1/4 mile runs in the morning and  taking the half decent launch and the fact the map hadn't adapted to the car fully a 5.1 0-60 and a 13.66 1/4 is in a different league to my CC map....even though I was happy with it at the time :happy2:



--- End quote ---

Did Ben Run yours in the end for a run John?

Hurdy:
Yes, Ben ran mine.

However he must have double plipped the gear paddle as he went quickly from first to third and ended up with a 5.7 0-60 and a 13.9 1/4.

no golf clubs at all:
Cant get to inters, its too far. Any chance of continuing the promotion? Where can I goin Glasgow?

Teutonic_Tamer:
Just be VERY cautious of CC.  They do NOT develop their own maps, they simply purchase them from third party vendors (one of their main suppliers is in Holland, and even I personally could buy them!) and then pass them off as their own.  Also, if they then 'customise' the map, there is absolutely NO accountablilty.  :sad:  :scared:

I would personally recommend SuperChips over CC, and anyone who knows me will know what my opinion of SC is!  :wink:

Greeners:
Sean's back!  :signLOL:

Good to meet you yesterday!  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version