All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

plate concerns

<< < (8/8)

Boothy:
Doughnuts rule :drool:........and yes the jobs bloody hard!

spikeydoo:

--- Quote from: spikeydoo on June 25, 2009, 12:19:06 pm ---within reason as long as the fon't isn't stupid

--- End quote ---

Agreed fonts are a no-no, in my opionion, but I personally have no problem with misplaced or german style plates - in fact the dubmiester pressed plates are great, & to the best of my knowledge completely legal.

big al:

--- Quote from: spikeydoo on June 25, 2009, 05:51:24 pm ---
--- Quote from: spikeydoo on June 25, 2009, 12:19:06 pm ---within reason as long as the fon't isn't stupid

--- End quote ---

Agreed fonts are a no-no, in my opionion, but I personally have no problem with misplaced or german style plates - in fact the dubmiester pressed plates are great, & to the best of my knowledge completely legal.

--- End quote ---

yes they are,
ANd thats why more people need to get the group buy sorted, so that I can finally get my damn plates, and put my carbon grille n, as that cant go on until I have my new plates to go with it...
Phew, that typing has tired me out,,, I need a dognut!

no golf clubs at all:
I hope you don't want a dog nut mate!  :signLOL:

I should imagine they're a bit on the chewy side .....

matsu:
anyone got pics of the dubmeister versions.... am thinking i just got paid :evilgrin:
matsu

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version