All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Modded ED30 Comparison Vids...

(1/2) > >>

Sunglasses Ron:
No i'm not at it again don't worry... :signLOL: But I did stumble across these vids on Youtube though...
From what I can tell from the mods I would guess about 340bhp
Against E46 M3..


420-440bhp 335i..


Also another 2 vids of another Ed30 Just over 300bhp from what I can gather (so prob Stage 1)..
C55 AMG..


Grotty old M5..


All done legally too..  :wink:

jonnyc:

--- Quote from: Vtec Abuser on June 23, 2009, 11:17:33 pm ---No i'm not at it again don't worry... :signLOL: But I did stumble across these vids on Youtube though...
From what I can tell from the mods I would guess about 340bhp
Against E46 M3..


420-440bhp 335i..


Also another 2 vids of another Ed30 Just over 300bhp from what I can gather (so prob Stage 1)..
C55 AMG..


Grotty old M5..


All done legally too..  :wink:

--- End quote ---

Hopefully I should be able to get some vids of mine from the weekend on the sprint.. Trying to line up a few interesting cars to have a play with on the Sunday.. Should make some good watching!

Poppa Dom:

--- Quote from: jonnyc on June 24, 2009, 12:00:29 am ---
--- Quote from: Vtec Abuser on June 23, 2009, 11:17:33 pm ---No i'm not at it again don't worry... :signLOL: But I did stumble across these vids on Youtube though...
From what I can tell from the mods I would guess about 340bhp
Against E46 M3..


420-440bhp 335i..


Also another 2 vids of another Ed30 Just over 300bhp from what I can gather (so prob Stage 1)..
C55 AMG..


Grotty old M5..


All done legally too..  :wink:

--- End quote ---

Hopefully I should be able to get some vids of mine from the weekend on the sprint.. Trying to line up a few interesting cars to have a play with on the Sunday.. Should make some good watching!

--- End quote ---

Johnny - I will definitely be videoing your runs in full HD - will send them over to Steve to host on the forum I think. If people think it is worth the mileage.

Phil Mcavity:
Great find Ben, hope to see you at inters aswell on sunday??

Poppa Dom:
What a lovely stretch of road!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version