All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Opinions needed!

(1/8) > >>

T88OMM:
As some of you may know I put my BBS CH from my last car on to my S3, however I am still not totally 100% convinced that they look right in black. I am thinking of changing them back to the original silver, is this a bad move or not? What do we think guys?

Pictures of the car:



182_blue:
i would prefer a lighter colour

T88OMM:

--- Quote from: 182_blue on June 24, 2009, 06:11:50 pm ---i would prefer a lighter colour

--- End quote ---

That's what im thinking, there is a lot of silver detailing on the car and I think the black is clashing with it  :chicken:

VC:
i've seen countless deep blue pearl .:R32's with black rims... and not seen one that looks right yet! black rims on a blue car just dont contrast enough, they need to be silver or white......

edit: do you live on Ramsey street?

WhiteGTI:
I just typed that they look spot on in black, but the more I look at the photos, the more I think a silver with a slight brushed effect (kind of like Robin's newly refurbished Monza II's) would look great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version