All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Opinions needed!

<< < (2/8) > >>

BeezerDiesel:
I like 'em in black

T88OMM:
What's Ramsey Street?  :ashamed: :ashamed:

I really think that a bright silver would look spot on, gonna give Gerry at WRC wheels repairs a call tomoz see what he thinks  :happy2:

snapey:
I'm going to say the standard wheels with a anthracite inner and turned faces (ala monza II), don't know why I've seen them today on a couple of tt-s's and one s3 and they really have grown on.

T88OMM:

--- Quote from: snapey on June 24, 2009, 06:33:13 pm ---I'm going to say the standard wheels with a anthracite inner and turned faces (ala monza II), don't know why I've seen them today on a couple of tt-s's and one s3 and they really have grown on.

--- End quote ---

Not for me them wheels mate, they are very marmite I think  :happy2:

VC:
fancy getting a quote to gloss black those B pillars too while you're there?  :chicken: :happy2:


Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version