All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Opinions needed!

<< < (5/8) > >>

WILLZIE:
I think the colours wicked, don't see many black alloys (better than white)
Don't these BBs CH's have rim replacement options or sumin incase of curbage??

gazbutS3:
the black edition do, but Toms are custom finish silver rascals :smiley:

TurboTrev:
I like them. :happy2:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: deccae on June 24, 2009, 07:56:35 pm ---
I've never understood the point in having nice alloys and then painting them so that the detail in the wheel is totally lost.  In my opinion silver is the only colour to have if you want your cars alloys to stand out.


--- End quote ---

....I feel exactly the same. But what do I know, I'm only a designer 8)

wigit:
look class in silver but think anthracite with the lip would look equally good with the blue :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version