All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Opinions needed!

<< < (7/8) > >>

Greeners:
How about the brightest silver you can get with a dark/smoked laquer?  :wink:

T88OMM:
I'm very much torn between a smoky anthracite and bright silver, im gonna go with the latter for the safe option I think  :happy2: As JT has said the wheels will look a lot bigger when they are silver to  :happy2:

john_o:
SteveP's fully polished would be really bling but work I think  :happy2:
In reality Id go with Greenouses silver with dark lacquer.
For a simpler option you could paint the wheel caps/centre cap silver? or even the cars colour as rim tape?
(just throwing up some cheaper options  :signLOL:)

Jaywoo-GTI:
I like them in black, I say save the money on changin the coulor of the wheel and buy a black optic grill?

joesgti:
id do something a lil more different  and powdercoat them gloss white!  :drool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version