All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Stolen front splitter = Gutted!!! :(

<< < (5/15) > >>

RedRobin:
....

It's so incredible that my first thought was that it was some mates having a laugh, though a joke in very poor taste.

Report it with pic to the police asap - Get it logged into the system. With luck it could be someone ignorant about it being custom. Sounds like a local job because the car was facing in.

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on June 26, 2009, 09:53:19 am ---
You guys know what Im like about my car, really don't think I can bring myself to drive it looking like it does!  :sad1:

--- End quote ---

....I'm going to be very frank with you about that comment, Nathan! I know you feel absolutely gutted and each of us here would feel the same. However, stop being so anal about how your car looks - What's more important? The quality of your everyday life or what someone might possibly think if they see your car with a piece missing (and it's only temporary anyway).

Be at Inters! Screw how your car looks! It's only temporary and anyway you've got another VeeDub you can go in. Be amongst friends who will give you emotional support and don't stay at home wallowing in misery and consequently being bad company to your family.

P.S.- Also, why let this deny you the perfect opportunity to get your TTshop and VWR subjects sorted out?

Sorry, mate, but I wouldn't consider myself as a friend unless I spoke frankly with you - So you better be at Inters! :smiley:

joesgti:
yea nath, what robin said!!!  :P :P

MAT ED30:
As above bring the ed30 you might see a splitter there

no golf clubs at all:
Yeah man....get out and have a spirited drive, that'll cheer you up...

...just heard that MJ did not have a heart attack...he was poisoned eating 12 year old nuts...  :embarrassed:

aaaannnd....though there is a rumour going around that he actually had a stroke...he was found in the Childrens ward....

OK Bad tastes jokes sorry...  :rolleye:

I'll get me coat....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version