All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Stolen front splitter = Gutted!!! :(

<< < (8/15) > >>

john_o:
no can do hombre , enjoy though  :happy2:

matsu:
i can only echo what everyone else has said mate. i would be sooo pissed off at everyone and everything if this were me.
but try not ot let it impact on every other aspect of your life... its too short1

oh...... does that mean i gotta take mine off now??? :signLOL:
yake it easy bud
matsu

QD MBE:
Blimey Greeners!  Not good.  Hope you get it sorted.

 :fighting: :fighting:

mixit:
Thats a bloody outrage !  :fighting: I really hope the theiving feckers damaged it getting it off and can't use / sell it.  :fighting:

Don't let it stop you coming to Inters m8. Just bring the "R"  :happy2:

VeeDubDan:
I know how you feel  :sad:  I once had the bonrath grill nicked off my MK2 when it was sitting in my drive over night.  Totally gutted and became more than a bit paranoid!  Don't let the bar stewards grind you down!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version