All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Forge Motorsports 'Twintake' & 'PCV fix / Oil catch can' fitted..
nick-barnes07:
he more than likely got it free as he is testing it all out, or very very cheap!!!!!! How long before other companies start copying the twin intake kit :grin:
luca:
Looks really good jonny :happy2:
What happened to the lovely custom carbon fibre one with the itg filter? :confused:
Do you know a rough price on the intake, pm me :happy2:
jonnyc:
--- Quote from: luca on June 26, 2009, 05:16:48 pm ---Looks really good jonny :happy2:
What happened to the lovely custom carbon fibre one with the itg filter? :confused:
Do you know a rough price on the intake, pm me :happy2:
--- End quote ---
I dont know a price, as I said.. There should be info on pricing and availability very soon.. Worth asking the guys on the stand this weekend :smiley:
That is for sale now I guess, couldn't believe how light it was after taking it off the car lol..
chungster:
ha what an engine bay that is! reminds of the McLaren F1 engine bay...with all that bling gold wrap for heat reflection.
I'm liking all the new bits tho. Me thinks I'll be sending my next car to Forge for quite a few bits!
:happy2:
nick-barnes07:
--- Quote from: monkgti on June 27, 2009, 09:43:28 am ---I want one......
Reckon it'll be 500+ tho
--- End quote ---
they wouldn't be that much, i would of thought the rrp would of been around the £250-£300 mark,
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version