All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Castrol Edge Oil - Cheap!!!

(1/3) > >>

Ifti:
Quick rush out and get some!!!!

1 Litre - only £7.98 from Homebase

Was going to go to the dealers to get a bottle, but popped into Homebase for some garden bits first - lucky I did at this price!!

I picked up 3 x 1Litre bottles - should last me a good while  :wink:

http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=20001&partNumber=592235&c_3=3

WhiteGTI:
Whattttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! I just bought some this morning for £17.99!!!!!!!!  :sad1:

bacillus:

--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on June 28, 2009, 04:22:48 pm ---Whattttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! I just bought some this morning for £17.99!!!!!!!!  :sad1:

--- End quote ---
If unopened, take it back for a refund...   :smiley:

jt1:
 :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: got myself 3 litres yesterday. :happy2: bargain

bacillus:
Seeing this, I wonder if Costco is going to repeat their 3x1 litre pack offer...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version