All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Castrol Edge Oil - Cheap!!!

<< < (2/3) > >>

WhiteGTI:

--- Quote from: bacillus on June 28, 2009, 04:53:34 pm ---
--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on June 28, 2009, 04:22:48 pm ---Whattttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! I just bought some this morning for £17.99!!!!!!!!  :sad1:

--- End quote ---
If unopened, take it back for a refund...   :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Had to put it in....car was running lower than I wanted it to be!  :sad1:

Edition30:

--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on June 28, 2009, 05:20:23 pm ---
--- Quote from: bacillus on June 28, 2009, 04:53:34 pm ---
--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on June 28, 2009, 04:22:48 pm ---Whattttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! I just bought some this morning for £17.99!!!!!!!!  :sad1:

--- End quote ---
If unopened, take it back for a refund...   :smiley:

--- End quote ---

Had to put it in....car was running lower than I wanted it to be!  :sad1:

--- End quote ---

Buy a litre from homebase and take it back to the expensive shop.

WhiteGTI:
^^ Damnnnnnnnnnnn goooood point!!

NEWEY:
i got some just before i come away to devon... £15.50 :(

Ifti:
I bought 3 bottles  :happy2:
I was completely out as well, so found out about Homebase just in time.

If the offer is still on next week, I may pick another bottle or two up! lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version