All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Just what you need on a nice hot day like this.........
tony_danza:
Cough cough group buy cough......
Excuse me.
SteveP:
--- Quote from: tony_danza on June 30, 2009, 09:40:34 am ---Cough cough group buy cough......
Excuse me.
--- End quote ---
Yep I have already agreed a group buy with them if anyone is interested?
Aparoon:
Do you have a rough price for what the group buy will be?
SteveP:
^^^ It will depend on numbers, but to give you an idea the list price for the cooler is £595.
I will put a Group Buy thread with exact prices later today. :happy2:
tony_danza:
Thanks, Steve.
Can you also find out the comparison details to an S3 cooler (core size and any other pertinent details for people who know nowt like me) and if aftermarket hoses, such as SFS ones can be used with it - I don't see why not, as the in/out should be in the stock locations?
Bon.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version