All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Just what you need on a nice hot day like this.........

<< < (5/7) > >>

SteveP:
^^^ I understand Luca, I was just as surprised as you. That graph was from the first dyno run and the car had been running for maximum of 5 mins before (from cold). Settings on that day where B8-T5-F9.

The 70c on the dyno was about the highest I saw, on road was alway much near the 60c.

I never thought much about IC's until I saw on the THS on Revo's Leon and then shortly after go the VCDS cable and starting logging things myself.

I can 100% say I would recommend the IC on the stage 2 or 2+ mapped car  :happy2:

luca:
Im at stage 2 now but will be going stage 2+ as soon as carl at revo gets some pumps in :happy2:
May be better to wait until i have bought everything ie intercooler, pump and intake and then have the stage2+ done. It will save me going back and having my sps setting adjusted each time i fit an engine mod. :smiley:

SteveP:
^^^ Agreed it is porbably the best way to get all of the hardware mods done first and then the software to suit  :happy2:

You have a PM about pump's on it's way  :wink:

Hedge:
Your Superchips graph is interesting Steve.

My intake temp was showing 35 degrees with the S3 cooler.

WhiteGTI:
Just out of interest, but is there any difference to the intercooler spec for a GTI delivered to a Middle Eastern country such as Dubai? Its around 45 Celsius there at the moment - surely the stock intercooler would struggle with that??  :confused: :confused:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version