All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

JKM Performance are now an official APR dealer

<< < (4/9) > >>

joesgti:
you think msportman is an awesome/apr fanboy or works for them?

SteveP:

--- Quote from: tony_danza on June 30, 2009, 02:43:56 pm ---This old APR vs blah blah blah propaganda argument has been circling since day dot... this thread smacks of the old gag of X-tuner's staff logging in on blag accounts and causing trouble, such is the level of defense of something as daft as this.

You pays your money, you pick what you prefer.

--- End quote ---

That's about sums it up for me  :happy2:

Also a very valid point about the way the posts were coming across as if this person had a vested interest in APR  :chicken:

jabbalad:

--- Quote from: jonnyc on June 30, 2009, 02:24:39 pm --- Saying that, I would challenge anyone (big turbo or not) to get any where near mine round a track

--- End quote ---

look at what yours has done to it, if it was a case of using the same car i would probably challenge you to that  :laugh: could be funny to see how close i could get  :happy2:

luca:
1/4 mile is a good indication of power, not the time but the trap speed is always a good indicator of power, if you get a good or a crap start your terminal is usually similar :smiley:
I chose revo because of all the good reports they have, the srvice is excellent. I had carl answering my emails on sundays when he is supposed to be off work :laugh:

tony_danza:
I'm not saying it's the same thing, I'm fairly sure he's nothing more than a very loyal customer...  but when someone gets so personal about something so silly - it just reminds me of the classic threads on the 'tex where time and time again APR US were shown to be making arses of themselves with dirty tricks like that.

Their marketing strategy of charging double and slagging everyone else off as 'cheap, inferior crap' amuses me too, propaganda, buying key people off on forums with free stuff in exchange for reviews....

I haven't chosen Revo for the last 3 cars because of power figures, I've chosen it because I do business with people I like and trust.

JKM by all accounts are a very good and independant tuner who will simply offer all 3, giving a chance for everyone to research, make their own minds up and choose what they prefer, all under 1 roof.

If APR cars suddenly start making comedy figures on their rollers compared to the others though, we'll know they've been nobbled!!!

Disclaimer - the above is a joke   :signLOL:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version