All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
thanks,
wigit:
--- Quote from: Edition30 on June 30, 2009, 06:23:45 pm ---I found it funny when I asked how much ACC was on the Scirocco, his reply was...
'Dual Climate control comes as standard'
:signLOL:
--- End quote ---
par for the course :signIWS:
vwrascal:
Read it carefully peeps
--- Quote from: Caz on June 30, 2009, 04:23:48 pm ---...to you all (and to myself for actually taking stuff in)..
Im currently at work.. and have just shown up one of our salesman with knowledge I got from here.. :grin:
One of my salesmans customers was talking to him about some red strips he'd seen on a bumper of a white golf and he thought it looked really good.. me being one to always jump in conos when I know the answer piped up "they are reflective strips sir, that when changing the rear light units, by law you have to have, as the units don't come with inbuilt relfectors" (im sure I was right in what I was saying..?) , salesman looked confused and said thank you and went and checked with partsman, who confirmed by answer and by saying they wern't purchasable from ourselves.. - during this whole incident, another salesman overheard and added that he should know product knowedlge on his cars.lol
anyways, I found it funny, and its possible a common sense and knowledge thing, but i lack that alot of the time.. but I just remember reading something about it on here.. so thanks :smiley: :happy2:
--- End quote ---
Must be talkin about an .:R32, they have 2 red 'strips' (reflectors) in the bumper :innocent: :P
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version