All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

thanks,

<< < (2/3) > >>

Phil Mcavity:
hasnt TopCats car got all these by chance? :happy2:

bacillus:

--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on June 30, 2009, 05:33:23 pm ---hasnt TopCats car got all these by chance? :happy2:

--- End quote ---
No!

He's got these

Edition30:
I found it funny when I asked how much ACC was on the Scirocco, his reply was...

'Dual Climate control comes as standard'

 :signLOL:

bennylenny88:
lmao!  :signLOL: :signLOL:

chungster:

--- Quote from: Edition30 on June 30, 2009, 06:23:45 pm ---I found it funny when I asked how much ACC was on the Scirocco, his reply was...

'Dual Climate control comes as standard'

 :signLOL:

--- End quote ---

bloody hell. Name and shame that dealer please...i'll be sure to avoid that one.

shocking.  SAS would give him the finger and say "YOU'RE FIRED!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version