All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Are there any benefits to running these open air vents?

<< < (3/6) > >>

Deako:
I must be the only person that prefers the look of the standard closed grilles?  :indifferent:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: J5BWS on July 01, 2009, 10:17:20 am ---I was about to put my order in yesterday for them but they've doubled in price over the space of a week and a half so I'm waiting on my dealer to get back to me...

--- End quote ---

I thought the dealers were cheaper anyway?  :chicken:

Ifti:

--- Quote from: Deako on July 01, 2009, 11:59:56 am ---I must be the only person that prefers the look of the standard closed grilles?  :indifferent:

--- End quote ---

Nope. I prefer the standard closed ones also.  :happy2:

J5BWS:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on July 01, 2009, 12:51:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: J5BWS on July 01, 2009, 10:17:20 am ---I was about to put my order in yesterday for them but they've doubled in price over the space of a week and a half so I'm waiting on my dealer to get back to me...

--- End quote ---

I thought the dealers were cheaper anyway?  :chicken:

--- End quote ---

I think so too, but I'll let you know when he finally gets his finger out and rings me back! :)

J5BWS:

--- Quote from: J5BWS on July 01, 2009, 01:13:55 pm ---
--- Quote from: Greenouse on July 01, 2009, 12:51:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: J5BWS on July 01, 2009, 10:17:20 am ---I was about to put my order in yesterday for them but they've doubled in price over the space of a week and a half so I'm waiting on my dealer to get back to me...

--- End quote ---

I thought the dealers were cheaper anyway?  :chicken:

--- End quote ---

I think so too, but I'll let you know when he finally gets his finger out and rings me back! :)

--- End quote ---

Been quoted £29.19 inc VAT per side!!!  :sad:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version