All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Replacement Front VW Badge in Black

<< < (2/4) > >>

Greeners:

--- Quote from: mixit on July 01, 2009, 01:59:56 pm ---Thanks guys  :happy2:

The US site seems to be the best option @ £20 ( $33 ) inc carriage.

--- End quote ---

Can't go wrong with that!  :happy2:

If it is genuine they can't be making much margin.  :chicken:

mixit:
Doesn't say anywhere about it being genuine but at that price I'm really not that bothered  :wink:
There was an issue with UK DEBIT cards, so had to use a credit card, but otherwise, job done. We'll see how long it takes to get here.

Peskarik:
I bought from Dubstop. It is straight replacement for the original shiny badge, but the black badge does not have as smooth surface as the original badge, and it is mat black, so it does not shine in any sense. Also, the dubstop badge is made in china, original one is made in spain (or turkey, I forgot which).  :smiley:

CF badge will look better, undoubtedly.

mixit:
Oh well, for 20 notes I don't mind.  :wink:

spikeydoo:
looks like this:



I can't be 100% but i think it had VW/VAG logo's on the back - fiited exactly as per the shiney one that came off, it was ever so slightly thiner tho. 

As you say for the money it's proper cheap  :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version