All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Draining down washer bottle?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: Aparoon on July 02, 2009, 11:43:07 pm ---I was gonna ask this question a few weeks ago but because minestinks like you wouldnt believe  :sick:

Is there anything that would cause this other than someone pissing in it?

--- End quote ---


Good luck when you syphon it.  :laugh:

Tarmac_Terrorist:
I think i've only 'squirted' 2-3 times in just over 3 years so thought I would give it a change. I also have a resin water filter vessel which reduces tap water down to 0ppm so I also wanted to be rid of the hard water which is in it to replace with this purer none marking stuff.
Just being uba fussy really  :rolleye:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on July 02, 2009, 11:48:08 pm ---
--- Quote from: Aparoon on July 02, 2009, 11:43:07 pm ---I was gonna ask this question a few weeks ago but because minestinks like you wouldnt believe  :sick:

Is there anything that would cause this other than someone pissing in it?

--- End quote ---

Good luck when you syphon it.  :laugh:


--- End quote ---


:signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL:

Classic TC!! I'm still laughing 5 minutes later!

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Tarmac_Terrorist on July 02, 2009, 11:51:50 pm ---
I think i've only 'squirted' 2-3 times in just over 3 years


--- End quote ---

....*cough* I thought you were a bloke *cough* :evilgrin:

JPC:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 03, 2009, 12:07:20 am ---
--- Quote from: Tarmac_Terrorist on July 02, 2009, 11:51:50 pm ---
I think i've only 'squirted' 2-3 times in just over 3 years


--- End quote ---


i was expecting tom to quote that, not you robin! brilliant!

....*cough* I thought you were a bloke *cough* :evilgrin:

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version