All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Draining down washer bottle?

<< < (2/5) > >>

JPC:
ah, thankyou wise one! never thought of that

Tarmac_Terrorist:
Thanks guys. I don't want to squirt it out on the screen as washer fluid also strips wax and the car is freshly detailed. I have some aquarium tube and will try the syphon method.   :happy2:

RedRobin:
^^^^
Er, I am bound to ask why would you want to do such a thing?

VC:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 02, 2009, 10:17:33 pm ---^^^^
Er, I am bound to ask why would you want to do such a thing?

--- End quote ---

i change my washer fluid twice a year mate, anti fly and smear for the summer, antifreeze and smear for the winter. theres fluids for all manner of environments should you get the urge

Ifti:
You could use a soap dispenser??
You know the ones where they have a little spout, and you press on the top to dispense the soap into your hand??

Wash all the soap out of the tube. Use a straw or somet to extend the tube, then stick it in the fluid bottle and pump away!!

lol

Just an idea!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version