All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Suspension fitters in the East Mid's

(1/3) > >>

snapey:
Afternoon chaps,

My H&R springs arrived yesterday and I'm dying to get them on, can anyone recommend anyone around the East Midlands/ South Yorkshire area. The closest one to me that I tried was JBS and they quoted £280 for fitting.

I'm not after a dirt cheap price just a fair one that means I'm going to get someone that'll do the job right.

Obviously including tracking, alignment and camber setting back up after.

Thanks, Luke

rdfcpete:
Where abouts are you matey?

I'm Northants based and there's a few that are quite good, not sure on price though.

RGS Motorsport - Wellingborough
3d Motorsport - Brackley
Veil Tuning - Northampton
Elite Motor Tune - Northampton

Depending on where you're prepared to travel to, yell.com yourself some quotes and use the forum for recommendations  :smiley:
TomB can probably advance on this.

snapey:
I'm in Ripley, Derbyshire.

I don't mind travelling to get a decent job done and it's more than likely be down to recommendations from here.

Luke

davo01:
Just down the road from me you are

Cant really help on recommendations as did mine myself but ive heard only good things about c&r enterprises in nottingham and sportstech in ilkeston

snapey:
Where abouts are you from dude?

I'm sure sportstech are revo dealers if I remember correct, if so I've spoke to them before and they seem sound. I'll have to give them a ring on Monday for a quote and if it's all good get the revo trial at the same time  :driver:

Luke

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version