All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

The search for lightweight alloys

(1/14) > >>

Hurdy:
So,

I have pulled back from the Dymag alloys :sad:

The £5,800 for a set inc tyres has proven too much for me to bear to spend on them.

So I'm looking for a set of 18" forged lightweight alloys for £2 - 2.5k and then tyres on top.

I'll kick off and give you all a challenge to go for .....

RAYS Volk Racing CE28N 18x8 5x112 ET50 Lightweight Forged Wheels (14.7lbs = 6.67kg) probably in Bronze.

If you know of anything within a couple of lb's that you think look better or suit the car better, pop it down :happy2:


joesgti:
^^^ those look awful!!  :sick:

Hurdy:

--- Quote from: joesgti on July 07, 2009, 02:21:53 pm ---^^^ those look awful!!  :sick:

--- End quote ---

They aren't for show, they are for "go". Show me some equivalents you like then Joe :happy2:

Phil Mcavity:
something deep dish is joes liking

wigit:
OZ Alleggerita Titanium 5F

http://www.performancealloys.com/details.asp?procedure=wheel&id_wheels='Alleggerita%20Titanium%205F'&id_wheels_manufacturers='O.Z%20Racing'&id_wheels_sizes='18x8'&price='389'&permission=345170539



been toying with these for the rocco next year

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version