All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Open fog grills: kind of technical question
Peskarik:
A question for those who have replaced their fog grills with open ones.
I've just replaced mine with open grills that I ordered from Awesome. If you are in front of the car facing the grill, the right open fog grill came with kind of an "air catcher" that leads the air towards the wheel, while the left open fog just lets the air straight through, without deflecting it toward the wheel.
Is that how it is supposed to be, or should I have received two "catchers"? :confused:
Through the left open fog grill I see some bolts, I wonder what will happen to them when the water and salt starts flying in... :confused:
joesgti:
i dont have one on either.
tony_danza:
You can remove them by pulling the clips, better still - go through them with a hole cutter and make some ducts to somewhere useful.
Peskarik:
--- Quote from: tony_danza on July 08, 2009, 11:04:43 am ---You can remove them by pulling the clips, better still - go through them with a hole cutter and make some ducts to somewhere useful.
--- End quote ---
well, I don't want to remove that deflector on the right side. In fact, I think there should be deflector on the left side as well!
I mean, all that sh*t flying in thru the holes in the grill will go straight on the bolts that I see in there... :scared:
markymark:
I have a deflector on one side and a cover on the other side! :confused:
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
Go to full version