All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Open fog grills: kind of technical question

<< < (2/3) > >>

SteveP:

--- Quote from: markymark on July 08, 2009, 11:24:52 am ---I have a deflector on one side and a cover on the other side! :confused:

--- End quote ---

x 2  :chicken:

JPC:
me too, but both are covered.

Greeners:

--- Quote from: SteveP on July 08, 2009, 11:25:33 am ---
--- Quote from: markymark on July 08, 2009, 11:24:52 am ---I have a deflector on one side and a cover on the other side! :confused:

--- End quote ---

x 2  :chicken:

--- End quote ---

x 3  :wink:

tony_danza:

--- Quote from: Peskarik on July 08, 2009, 11:22:29 am ---
--- Quote from: tony_danza on July 08, 2009, 11:04:43 am ---You can remove them by pulling the clips, better still - go through them with a hole cutter and make some ducts to somewhere useful.

--- End quote ---

well, I don't want to remove that deflector on the right side. In fact, I think there should be deflector on the left side as well!
I mean, all that sh*t flying in thru the holes in the grill will go straight on the bolts that I see in there...  :scared:

--- End quote ---

S*** has no problem finding its way into the strangest of places at the best of times!!

Don't remove them, just utilise them for something of benefit instead.

Mark_GTIV:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on July 08, 2009, 11:32:50 am ---
--- Quote from: SteveP on July 08, 2009, 11:25:33 am ---
--- Quote from: markymark on July 08, 2009, 11:24:52 am ---I have a deflector on one side and a cover on the other side! :confused:

--- End quote ---

x 2  :chicken:

--- End quote ---

x 3  :wink:

--- End quote ---

x4  :grouphug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version