All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

GIAC DSG Glitch

<< < (2/2)

RedRobin:
^^^^
What do GIAC have to say about your problem, James?

GTIjames:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 11, 2009, 12:08:54 am ---^^^^
What do GIAC have to say about your problem, James?

--- End quote ---

I have yet to ask them robin just thought I would see if anyone else has noticed it at all before I ask.

i have also kinda fallen out with my local giac dealer.. im sure you know which one mate. regarding their attempt at installing a forge twintercooler for me or absolute bodge of it where by they mutilated the new pipes then blamed forge for supplying the wrong pipes and then ordered me a set of S3 pipes which of course did not fit.. :fighting:

i think i may contact them direct.

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: GTIjames on July 11, 2009, 12:39:32 am ---
i have also kinda fallen out with my local giac dealer.. im sure you know which one mate. regarding their attempt at installing a forge twintercooler for me or absolute bodge of it where by they mutilated the new pipes then blamed forge for supplying the wrong pipes and then ordered me a set of S3 pipes which of course did not fit.. :fighting:

i think i may contact them direct.

--- End quote ---

....Oh dear, I'm very sorry to hear this and would always prefer to learn that my misgivings about them (yes, I'm sure we are talking about the same GIAC dealer) were wrong for everyone's sake.

A friend of mine is very satisfied with all their work on his car, but there seem to be more bad stories than good stories about them unfortunately. Every workshop makes cock-ups but a good one will see their customer is finally satisfied.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version