All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Kids and footballs!!!

(1/2) > >>

winrya:
Not impressed! Strolling past my car once at work this morning I stumbled on this lovely gift from the 5 year old kids in my street.



A lovely football scar.  I could feel it with my finger so was rather angry all day thinking It was there to stay.

Luckily, 20 mins with the machine polisher and i was left with a nice smooth finish again.



Good news, my ed30 splitter is painted - Bad news, can't fit it until Monday.  Pic's to follow

Ryan

snapey:
At least you managed to get it out dude, I ended up getting left with a 2" dent on the tailgate.

Still meaning to get a quote on PDR.

Luke

rainking:
 :mad: that sort of thing boils my P*ss.....

The kids in our close do the same, I've lost count of the number of times I've asked them to watch the cars!!

I try not to be too whiney about it though, cos I used to play football in the street when i was a kid.... but I'd bust a gut to make sure the ball stayed WELL away from parked cars.....

It seems the little treasures here don't even give it a second thought!  :rolleye: :fighting:

gazbutS3:
don't get me started, footballs are bad enough, I caught 1 of the little cherubs in my close smakin a proper golf ball about with a full size club, when I pulled him up and took the ball and club back to his dad he couldn't understand what the problem was :fighting:  this was 2 days after I saw him kickin his football boots off his feet and it landing on the roof of the other halfs car, I blame the rents if they instilled some respect for other people and their property into them they wouldn't do it.       


rant over thank you :laugh:


ps my car lives in the garage now :happy2:

snapey:

--- Quote from: gazbutS3 on July 10, 2009, 08:27:25 pm ---don't get me started, footballs are bad enough, I caught 1 of the little cherubs in my close smakin a proper golf ball about with a full size club, when I pulled him up and took the ball and club back to his dad he couldn't understand what the problem was :fighting:  this was 2 days after I saw him kickin his football boots off his feet and it landing on the roof of the other halfs car, I blame the rents if they instilled some respect for other people and their property into them they wouldn't do it.       


rant over thank you :laugh:


ps my car lives in the garage now :happy2:

--- End quote ---

I tried to take that angle of attack but I'd end up causing more damage than leaving it outside with the garage being as tight as what it is  :signLOL:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version