All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Kids and footballs!!!

<< < (2/2)

VC:
footballs?

pah


frizbees....dont get me started on frizbees and tourists in car parks  :fighting:

glad the damage polished out though dude  :happy2:

winrya:
I'm very relieved a day later.  I'm far too obsessed to be able to put up with marks like that, if they didn't polish out i wouldn't have been able to enjoy the car until sorted.  Sorted would have been a respray and that an expensive mistake of someone elses!!

Its annoying when you damage the car yourself.  Its infuriating when someone else damages it and doesn't accept responsibility or even offer as much as an apology.  I've made it very clear with the neighbours that yes, mistakes and accidents happen but happening more than once is no accident and I'll be expecting them to take responsibility for the children in future.

I've got a pretty big drive with a garden either side, its sad but especially in future, the available parking for my cars will play a big part in my house buying decisions

Greeners:
Good on you Ryan, you made a good job outta that!  :happy2: When I saw the first pic I feared the worst!

john_o:
 :surprised:
was it wrapped in sandpaper ffs ?
Glad you got it sorted  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version