All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Miltek cat back

<< < (7/7)

MitchGTI:
I want a dp now!

no golf clubs at all:
^^^Think you're on the wrong kind of web site for that!  :signLOL:

I'd like one too.... Well the milltek variety actually but I'm not certain that mitch's will fit, besides at £500 there is not much saving from new really. I think for me if I was gonna spend money in my tail it would just have to go for milly twin and ed30 rear valance first.

MitchGTI:
Ive already got my ed30 rear and splitter sat in my shed just waiting to get i fitted! I just want the noise and power gains of the dp now! Ahh i wish i had a money tree!

CarrG:
Open to offers tho guys. :)

MitchGTI:
Pm me a good price and ile take it

mitch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version