All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Miltek cat back

<< < (6/7) > >>

CarrG:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 11, 2009, 04:37:41 pm ---
--- Quote from: no golf clubs at all on July 11, 2009, 04:19:25 pm ---
Yep... Though I don't think I'd have the bottle to discuss butchering one of their materpieces.


--- End quote ---


I'm sure they wouldn't advise it but the bottom line is that it is yours to do what you want with. However, I think it might be easier for you to buy a second-hand Milltek twin pipe backbox section.

--- End quote ---

And my spare milly dp and cat  :signLOL:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: SteveP on July 11, 2009, 04:42:13 pm ---
That would be on the basis you can get them to reply to messages/emails  :angry015:

Yet another company that could do with some lessons in customer service  :fighting2:


--- End quote ---

....That greatly surprises me. I assume you haven't taken the opportunity to speak to them in person (particularly Phil Millington) at any of the shows - Inters and Goodwood being the most recent.

Who have you been trying to get a response from at Milltek, Steve? (I'll help if I can).

MitchGTI:
Spare milly downpipe n cat!?

CarrG:

--- Quote from: MitchGTI on July 11, 2009, 06:45:14 pm ---Spare milly downpipe n cat!?

--- End quote ---

My Luna Cupra got damaged so stripped it and bought another which already had milly tbe hence my one in the for sale section.
Glad your enjoying yours  :smiley:

SteveP:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 11, 2009, 05:07:34 pm ---
--- Quote from: SteveP on July 11, 2009, 04:42:13 pm ---
That would be on the basis you can get them to reply to messages/emails  :angry015:

Yet another company that could do with some lessons in customer service  :fighting2:


--- End quote ---

....That greatly surprises me. I assume you haven't taken the opportunity to speak to them in person (particularly Phil Millington) at any of the shows - Inters and Goodwood being the most recent.

Who have you been trying to get a response from at Milltek, Steve? (I'll help if I can).

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the offer of help Robin but I won't be bothering with Milltek again and am on the look out for a different exhaust system.

I have tried a number of times to contact them via their website and directly via email.

If a company ignores customer communications like that I wouldn't waste my time chasing them down at shows TBH  :fighting:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version