All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Miltek cat back

<< < (2/7) > >>

Top Cat:

--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on July 10, 2009, 08:17:35 pm ---Hmmm :S I know that exhausts generally get louder as they get older and more coked up, but I've never heard what can be described as a 'quiet' non res....  :confused:

Hope everything works out ok dude.  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

I have been in a few now and when driving normally they are not much louder than stock, when you press the loud pedal then it becomes a different matter.  :smiley:

Hurdy:
The sound deadening in the GTI is very good and to hear what it is really like you need to be on the outside with someone else putting their foot down on the loud pedal :happy2:

VC:
 :grin: @ stokey

WhiteGTI:

--- Quote from: Top Cat on July 10, 2009, 08:35:59 pm ---
--- Quote from: WhiteGTI on July 10, 2009, 08:17:35 pm ---Hmmm :S I know that exhausts generally get louder as they get older and more coked up, but I've never heard what can be described as a 'quiet' non res....  :confused:

Hope everything works out ok dude.  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

I have been in a few now and when driving normally they are not much louder than stock, when you press the loud pedal then it becomes a different matter.  :smiley:

--- End quote ---

But I've seen Mitch's driving, and im 100% sure the first thing he did was floor it! hahaha!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on July 10, 2009, 08:52:20 pm ---
The sound deadening in the GTI is very good and to hear what it is really like you need to be on the outside with someone else putting their foot down on the loud pedal :happy2:

--- End quote ---

....Get a full set of engine mounts - Adds awesome sounds in the cabin alongside the exhaust sound. Review to be posted tomorrow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version