All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Customer Service, Relationships, and Expectations....
RedRobin:
....
Steve,
Sorry that you are taking my words so personally. I am allowed to express my views and opinions on this site aren't I? The subject is highly relevant to most people on this site - It relates to much of what is discussed here - Sourcing and buying car components and services.
I can only assume you are taking my words so personally because I have touched a nerve.
It really isn't my mission to help any particular companies - All my points are generic and any companies named are merely used as examples which we all know. You need to step back a moment and look at what I post on this site in another light.
I'm not referring to any particular experience of poor customer service you personally may have had in starting this topic and I can't help it if you want to see it that way. Perhaps it's just that you are relating it yourself to what I have written.
You've lost respect for me? Why? Because our views may be different? Because I don't meet your expectations in some area?
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: pazz on July 13, 2009, 10:29:12 pm ---
Everyone has different morals which they apply to life. These morals help us everyday to make decisions. The same decisions which make us individuals.
I cant personally see why you feel it is appropiate to persist in what can only be descried as moaning about this "topic".
If anything, somebody has too much time on their hands. And I dont think its VWR's head of customer service.
--- End quote ---
....Sorry but I'm finding your words slightly ambiguous in that I'm not sure whether you are referring to myself or not in "persist in what can only be descried as moaning about this "topic".
I'm glad to say that I do have loads of time on my hands at this stage in my life - Nothing wrong with that is there?
I very much agree with you about morals and decisions stuff :happy2:
Top Cat:
Robin i really have tried resisting biting onto this but i cant.
That is the biggest load of Utter bollocks i have ever heard on this forum.
Shall we start a thread where people can right out there true dealings with these couple of companies, i think it would be interesting to see if the rest of the forum found there expectations to be to high. We could make it a sticky at the top of the general section so everyday we can all see those silly fools who expected to much. :innocent:
Honestly Robin i Like you a lot but this is becoming very tiresome.
keith:
I see where your coming from and you have had a great deal of thought into this and i had my 2p worth on the other post that went way of course :ashamed:.
My tuner is the same, set in ways doesn't always call me back, email 5 days later but I make allowances as in my opinion they are good at what they do compared to the ltd number of specialist tuners in Scotland but I guess its what some people will put up with. These days some guys are spending £1k a time at these tuners so i understand how they are peed off.
We live in a Customer comes first world and customer care is rammed down our throats all the time and with modding when you see a new product for your car and you check the Co website it gives you 2 sentences and you think i need more info cos we need to know more its how we are and when they dont get back then its only natural to get miffed. I mean how many emails must Milltek get a day bearing in mind they dont just do VW's they do lots more so I would imagine the person that reads them must have a fairly boring job lol.
Anyone who read Jonnyc's new post on the twintake and went to Inters and asked Forge about it? they had barrel loads by the sound of it that to me is the best product placement yet( I am not inferring any wrong doing by the way) Milltek again by using R/R as a test bed with the new black tips zorst and VWR with all the mounts for this that and the next thing it would be easy to think theres some benefit for you and these companies with free advertising for them and discounted parts for you.
When I first started using the forums mainly the grey one that most of us came from, certain folks were dead against GIAC saying they were the ruiner of all UK engines these were mainly Revo Fanclub members and I am sure GIAC'S business suffered from that but being the laid back guy I am I checked all the other forums and drew my own conclusions.
RedRobin:
--- Quote from: markymark on July 13, 2009, 10:37:50 pm ---
I think using the credit crunch as an excuse for poor customer service/satisfaction is pretty lame and surely it should have the opposite effect on there customer approach. I am personally feeling this credit crunch and at work our focus is 1000% customer satisfaction, as if we dont not give them what they want there are hundreds of others offering similar services and people will vote with there feet.
--- End quote ---
....I agree very much that if it's used as an excuse for poor customer service, it's very lame. But actually my point was that such an excuse can nevertheless sometimes be quite genuine.
Yes, it should have the opposite effect.
Part of what I'm saying is what's the harm in being more human and sympathetic to others.
However, I think I'm right in saying that you work for a very large corporate in a cut-throat business environment and it's possibly one which actually only has customer service to offer people in differentiating itself from its competitors.
Thanks for contributing your view :smiley: - It's appreciated.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version