All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Feckin Truckers !!

(1/4) > >>

mixit:
Not the best of journeys home. Hit a lorry strap in the road and the buckle slashed my tyre  :fighting:
Only had the Eagle F1's fitted since Feb and now I need another. I'd like to meet the stupid trucker who left it loose on his flatbed.

I also had a taste of what its like to have to drive at 50mph on a clear road for over 11 miles.  :confused:
If the government introduce their draconian measure of a 50 NSL then I'll give up and get a bike.  :fighting:






QD MBE:
Gutted for you. 

You do see a lot of lorry debris on the roads, bit of old tyres, straps, and loads of reflective vests. 

hope the replacement does not cost too much

 :fighting:

Greeners:
Unlucky Mick!  :sad1:

john_o:
 :sad:

not sure you need the locker on the space saver  :signLOL: though

Ifti:
Im getting my front tyres changed on Monday, since one of them is low on tread. The other one has a good 5-6mm on it. Im gettin gboth changed together so I dont have one lower on tread then the other, as I have now.

I believe its a Dunlop Sportmaxx though.
If you want it cheap gimme a shout  :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version