All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Volkswagen Racing cat back exhaust.

(1/4) > >>

Gene Hunt:
As found on here www.volkswagenracing.co.uk anybody got one ?.The picture looks a bit crap tho with rust on the inside !!!!!.

tony_danza:
I'm 99% sure that Milltek make their exhausts.

SteveP:

--- Quote from: tony_danza on July 17, 2009, 03:06:02 pm ---I'm 99% sure that Milltek make their exhausts.

--- End quote ---

x 2  :happy2:

Deako:
Looks more like carbon deposit than rust on the pictures to me. Dont they use Milltek exhausts with their own logo? Or did i just make that up?  :signLOL:

Edit: I was going to post this ages ago when there werent any replies, but got carried away looking at the power pack upgades.

Gene Hunt:
Cheer's guys looks like i will just get a Milltek then. :wink: :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version