All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

That's how I feel

(1/3) > >>

Peskarik:
&feature=related

 :wink:


 :driver:

VC:
really?

this is more me



 :pomppomp:

RedRobin:
....

I don't like roller coasters. This is how I feel : -

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

mixit:
VC Your 7 second video makes me feel there could be something else you're doing wrong  :P

ub7rm:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 19, 2009, 11:11:31 am ---....

I don't like roller coasters. This is how I feel : -

[ Invalid YouTube link ]



--- End quote ---

Me too!  Awesome ad, first time I saw it the hairs on the back of my neck stood up...

Even got the same keyring  :grin:

I've trawled the internet for ages looking for that soundtrack (by that artist), apparantly is a south african band who recorded it specifically for that advert and has never been released.  :sad1:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version