All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Hello - Anyone know this car?

(1/6) > >>

Oli:
Hello, I am coming back to a MKV GTI - previously having a MKVGTI DSG and DSG R32, after a brief spell in a 335D, then an S3, and finally an RS4 avant, I am looking at a Candy white Edition 30, to see me through the next few year or so.  Anyone know it - YL08TLU????  5 door candy white DSG, with rear tints and Nav?

Ta muchly

Oli

celica:
sorry can't help, but nice list of cars owned and good choice going forward

JPC:
welcome along mate, sorry i cant help you but you should post up some pics of your last rides? ;)

gazbutS3:

--- Quote from: Oli on July 20, 2009, 10:28:22 pm ---Hello, I am coming back to a MKV GTI - previously having a MKVGTI DSG and DSG R32, after a brief spell in a 335D, then an S3, and finally an RS4 avant, I am looking at a Candy white Edition 30, to see me through the next few year or so.  Anyone know it - YL08TLU????  5 door candy white DSG, with rear tints and Nav?

Ta muchly

Oli

--- End quote ---

was it an Ibis S3? Bognor Regis?

jamiekip:
I think you have his wheels Gaz  :grin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version