All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Need New Rims

(1/2) > >>

scarpicus:
As topic says while i'm waiting for my koni coilovers i'm looking to replace my wheels and i only have a small budget because i have to budget for coilovers install and alignment.
I have been looking a lots of aftermarket wheels and how come to conclusion that monza 18 or BBS CH seem to suit car really well so i need advice on getting  reps as cannot afford genuine ones.

I have seen some on rimstyle.com for 300 http://www.rimstyle.com/products/detail/?category=alloy_wheels;type=r-line_to_fit_vwaudi_vx1_mb;model=286;id=RLVX1MB188080511212900

Advice needed... :happy2:

T88OMM:
In all honesty I would wait, save up and get something a little more tasty, i.e. BBS or something similar. I have made the mistake of buying something cheaper before because I could not afford what I really desired, in the end you always end up getting what you really want but it just ends up costing you more money  :happy2:

Cooper:
Buy cheap, buy twice!

It'll be worth the wait :happy2:

Edition30:
Im with T880MM on this one...why the wheel change anyway?

Gene Hunt:
I was going to do the same after buying the car with the 17'' monza alloys.Was tempted by a set of bbs ch replica but in the end found a set of genuine edition 30 alloys & got them.Spent more as the tyres were not in the best nick but thought what the hell & just did a bit more overtime.Don't regret it. :happy2: :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version