All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Need New Rims
Tfsi_Mike:
Selling Black BBS CH edition 8 x 18 with goodyear F1 assymetrical. offset ET50 £1300... 3.5months old. rim protector still on and vinyled red (chrome underneath)
scarpicus:
--- Quote from: Tfsi_Mike on July 21, 2009, 02:55:20 pm ---
Selling Black BBS CH edition 8 x 18 with goodyear F1 assymetrical. offset ET50 £1300... 3.5months old. rim protector still on and vinyled red (chrome underneath)
--- End quote ---
:grin: Too much for me at the moment mate but very nice wheels... :happy2:
--- Quote from: Edition30 on July 21, 2009, 02:46:54 pm ---Im with T880MM on this one...why the wheel change anyway?
--- End quote ---
Guess just not entirely happy with them and not happy about offset of wheels as will not be able to go as low at the front of car as i want to with out either stretch tyre or arch rolling or maybe both..
Wheels are 18x8 ET 40
Peskarik:
--- Quote from: T88OMM on July 21, 2009, 01:33:58 pm ---In all honesty I would wait, save up and get something a little more tasty, i.e. BBS or something similar. I have made the mistake of buying something cheaper before because I could not afford what I really desired, in the end you always end up getting what you really want but it just ends up costing you more money :happy2:
--- End quote ---
right on!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version