All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

VW Specialist

<< < (3/3)

Makaveli:

--- Quote from: SteveP on July 24, 2009, 07:51:32 pm ---^^^ They are in Blakelands not far from the VW HQ.

They are registered VW service agents so the stamp in the service book is official (as in the same as if it's done by a regular dealership).  :happy2:

--- End quote ---
Thanks SteveP! Thats good news, as I live in MK. What are their prices like for services, I have my 2nd coming up soon

SteveP:
We have forum special prices for servicing see here - http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=5800.0  :smiley:

RedRobin:
....

Here's their official stamp : -

Makaveli:
Thanks RedRobin, that stamp looks slightly different to the dealership ones doesnt it?

Do you know what a 2nd service is classified as in the link SteveP provided so that I have an idea of the cost. Sorry for hijacking the thread!  :ashamed:

SteveP:
^^ It will be the immediate service @ £200.

All dealers stamps are slightly different. The important part is the dealers "retailer number".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version