All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

VW Specialist

<< < (2/3) > >>

andeep:
I am fully equiped to service the car myself, only problem by doing that is I won't get the log book stamped! Would be a problem IF i do sell it  :confused:

DanGB:
AVIT in Slough... http://a-v-i-t.co.uk/default.aspx

a friend regards them highly.

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: andeep on July 24, 2009, 05:27:46 pm ---
I am fully equiped to service the car myself, only problem by doing that is I won't get the log book stamped! Would be a problem IF i do sell it  :confused:


--- End quote ---

....That seems a bit unfair but i guess that if a future buyer doesn't already know you or your abilities, they only have a geezer's word for it.

Makaveli:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 22, 2009, 09:35:10 am ---....

If your car is modified I can recommend Volkswagen Racing in Milton Keynes - They are officially approved. They don't do MOT's.
 
:smiley:


--- End quote ---
RedRobin - where abouts are they in Milton Keynes. When you say offically approved what do you exactly mean? Do they provide an official VW stamp like a dealer would?

SteveP:
^^^ They are in Blakelands not far from the VW HQ.

They are registered VW service agents so the stamp in the service book is official (as in the same as if it's done by a regular dealership).  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version