All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Tornado Red question

(1/4) > >>

TomB:
Does anyone know if Mk2 Golf Tornado Red is the same as MK5 Tornado Red?

The reason I ask is because some kind person has scraped the offside front corner of my GTI and removed a bit of paint.  I still have some touch up paint from my MK3 Polo and Corrado day, and I don't want to put it on if its the wrong colour.

Any help would be great!  :happy2:

Tarmac_Terrorist:
I was wondering the same thing a few days ago when following a MK2 Golf in red. They look a bit darker to me but it's difficult to tell. I should imagine that the older paint is not like the newer type paints which have to have  a clearcoat on them. For the sake of a few quid I would get a newer touch up. I've got the Halfrauds pen kit which includes the cleatcoat lacquer too. Perfect match for mine  :happy2:

sambo:
Try a bit in the boot under the carpet or something, even just out of curiosity  :signLOL:


Sam   :happy2:

RedRobin:
....

I believe that the colour is exactly the same. However, the type of paint structure may be different.







^ They all look the same to me.

Tarmac_Terrorist:
Yep, deffo a different colour. That one on the end is pink   :rolleye:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version