Make a donation

Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 696 times)

Offline markh93

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Hi there
« on: June 22, 2013, 05:16:31 pm »
Hi everyone, just thought i'd do a quick intro. I just joined a couple of days ago, i currently drive a corsa vxr and i'm looking to move on. I was looking at 8p s3's but can't really get decent insurance on one until im 21 so i've started looking at gti's, edition 30's to be exact. Just wondering if anyone has any tips on what to look for with these. i've looked at the common faults with them but just to see if there any handy tips when searching for a decent one. I will be looking for one with dsg. I dont really care about sat nav as that can be retrofitted later(so can the projector lights i think?). Anyway this hasnt really been an intro to be honest but hey ho.

My names mark im from glasgow been driving roughly just under 2 years. Im 19 and have had my corsa vxr for about a year but have decided im not going to go down the modding route any further than I already have since the engines and gearboxes are made of chocolate. The corsa was a good start in the hot hatch world but now i just feel its time to move on.
Heres a quick picture of my corsa atm

Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 06:33:14 pm by markh93 »