Make a donation

Author Topic: Why just why  (Read 770 times)

Offline Mertyvw

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 7
Why just why
« on: July 08, 2013, 12:04:05 am »
Hi guys,

Basically i think i have the worst car  in the range of Golf mk5 diesels that has been made by VW.  I cant believe it every time it just fu*ks my day up. Basically as i am casually travelling down to Portsmouth from Wellingborough  for my new job tomorrow morning on the A3 of M25 my car starts to sutter i pull up call AA and wait they send a known garage up for a quick check and its an Injector gone. Just why ?? I dont understand every bloody time. Also i have noticed it has always happened on a sunday even ny previous post about my breakdowns were on a sunday. JUST WHY? And now im gna be waiting around 3 hours for a truck.

I really dont know what to do . Whether to laugh or cry.

Quick insigt to what has happend before.
Now= Fuel injector No.1
Cost = £300-400

Couple of months ago = CV Joint
Cost = £160

Day after = Fuel punp failure
Cost = £350

Last summer = The gearbox went on me on sunday. Had to recon the gearbox, new DMF new clutch. New Bearings.
Cost = £1500

Summer before that = head
Failure.
Cost = £1600

I listed it as for sale a couple if times but then i go to myself hang on ive spent all that money nothing else should go wrong with it so ill keep it.

BUT NOOO
Now a quick question. When they changed the Fuel pumo did they haveti clean the Injectors???

If you have read this far thank you and i hope that no one else gets in the same situation.
Black 5 Door TDI with BBS Pescaras, R32 Spoiler, Tints All Round. RCD510,CAN 7NO I aint touching the Engine> Im frightened of power :D

My sig pic is still to big.

Offline RetroRaz

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 193
    • Email
Re: Why just why
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 08:40:11 am »
damn, sorry to hear that.

Is it a GT Tdi?

Offline Mertyvw

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 7
Re: Why just why
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 12:42:40 pm »
Nah just a tdi
Black 5 Door TDI with BBS Pescaras, R32 Spoiler, Tints All Round. RCD510,CAN 7NO I aint touching the Engine> Im frightened of power :D

My sig pic is still to big.