Make a donation

Author Topic: I've been robbed by a member, Paul Woodward.  (Read 21021 times)

Offline garrardrj

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 76
  • -Receive: 42
  • EX 2007 Golf Edition 30 owner in Suffolk
    • Email
Re: I've been robbed by a member, Paul Woodward.
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2013, 11:50:51 am »
This Guys name seems to pop up so often this, guys an absolute tw4t.

He's been scamming people for years, personally people like this EEEEEdiot are just lowlife scum.

If they had any consideration for other people or even the apprication for peoples hard earnt cash internet dealings would be much better.

Theres a massive list of this Paul Woodwards user names on Edition38 forum, because he's been scamming for quite a while.

SCUM!!

Speaking the truth! I personally don't get how people like this can live their life's off other people's backs.
He's living off money that he's stolen from people who like me, likely earn less than he does. Yet he still seems to have pride.
He's obviously got some mental issues if he can keep doing this in the first place, let alone after he's already been beaten and charged.

Welcome to the world , these people continue in the way that they do because the UK fails to punish people who do it . Same as many other crimes in the UK , there is no deterrent . I know that the same people commit crime after crime after crime and fail to get really punished , they also claim benefits and we taxpayers pay their housing etc . Commit crime , lose benefits should be the norm . Many people supplement their benefits for the whole of their lives by committing crime . I know this as i was a Police Officer for 30 years , there is less punsihment now than there was when i started ! Rehabilitation rarely works and figures and statistics prove that but we still waste money trying . What about the Victims i say , still they are ignored .....sorry for a bit of a rant !
2015 Golf R White 5 Door Leather DCC Dynaudio Pretorias
2009 Land Rover Freelander HSE - Workhorse
2007 Mk 5 Golf GTI Edition 30 - SOLD

Offline ARV_90

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 14
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2013, 12:41:36 pm »
/\/\/\/\/ Just about spot on  :happy2:

Offline MizGTi

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Re: I've been robbed by a member.
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2013, 03:59:15 pm »
Im a fairly new member and reading things like this really puts me off purchasing from the forum. Is there any precautions other than paypal that we can take?

Offline MichaelR

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
  • I love Nutella.
    • My Flickr
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2013, 04:01:05 pm »
Meet in person and pick it up, that's probably the safest thing you can ever do in regards to buying online.
Reflex ED30 #2082
295 bhp / 315 ft·lb

Offline Trekmeister

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 10
  • Golf GT 140
Re: I've been robbed by a member.
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2013, 04:02:21 pm »
Im a fairly new member and reading things like this really puts me off purchasing from the forum. Is there any precautions other than paypal that we can take?

Paypal does offer protection but you need to pay fees on top but many choose to pay as paypal gift which gives you no protection. One way of gaining some confidence is to research who you are buying from such as post count, contributions, feedback from others etc.

Offline Markyed30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2013, 05:43:13 pm »
An old Clio forum I was on had this issue they put a section on that you can leave feedback on purchased items threw the forum, just like eBay click there name check feedback

Offline Gene Hunt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 59
  • -Receive: 61
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2013, 06:13:51 pm »
An old Clio forum I was on had this issue they put a section on that you can leave feedback on purchased items threw the forum, just like eBay click there name check feedback
............& detailing world. :happy2:
ED35. Standard factory condition.

Offline MichaelR

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
  • I love Nutella.
    • My Flickr
« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2013, 06:21:52 pm »

Ctro does this too but it's not moderated and if it isn't closely watched its very easy to fake, especially in a busy for sale section.
Reflex ED30 #2082
295 bhp / 315 ft·lb

Offline dmac1969

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 21
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2013, 10:41:19 pm »
This Guys name seems to pop up so often this, guys an absolute tw4t.

He's been scamming people for years, personally people like this EEEEEdiot are just lowlife scum.

If they had any consideration for other people or even the apprication for peoples hard earnt cash internet dealings would be much better.

Theres a massive list of this Paul Woodwards user names on Edition38 forum, because he's been scamming for quite a while.

SCUM!!

Speaking the truth! I personally don't get how people like this can live their life's off other people's backs.
He's living off money that he's stolen from people who like me, likely earn less than he does. Yet he still seems to have pride.
He's obviously got some mental issues if he can keep doing this in the first place, let alone after he's already been beaten and charged.

Welcome to the world , these people continue in the way that they do because the UK fails to punish people who do it . Same as many other crimes in the UK , there is no deterrent . I know that the same people commit crime after crime after crime and fail to get really punished , they also claim benefits and we taxpayers pay their housing etc . Commit crime , lose benefits should be the norm . Many people supplement their benefits for the whole of their lives by committing crime . I know this as i was a Police Officer for 30 years , there is less punsihment now than there was when i started ! Rehabilitation rarely works and figures and statistics prove that but we still waste money trying . What about the Victims i say , still they are ignored .....sorry for a bit of a rant !

Spot on mate , unfortunately
2005 Golf GTI 3 Door - Tornado Red. (2010 - 2012)

2008 Golf GTI 3 Door - Candy White , 18" Monza II's , Leather , Armrest , Rear Park sensors. (current car)