Make a donation

Author Topic: Black GTI  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Leebo310

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 5
Black GTI
« on: October 08, 2013, 09:48:09 am »
Just a couple of pics of our car.
Gave it a proper clean on the weekend so finally have some photos that I'm actually proud to put up  :laugh:
Full decontamintaion, clay, polish, wax, the works!

It's a DSG, with the upgraded speaker pack plus coming home lights. Other than that, I think that's it for the optional spec!
Has been remapped by Revo, and has an EVMS induction kit plus a Miltek cat back. I've changed the rear number plate bulbs for LED ones and upgraded the stereo to a Sony touch screen.
Had it just over two months now and still makes me smile every time I drive it! Normally get bored REALLY quickly of cars (changed my BMW 530i after 6 weeks...  :grin:) but I can see us keeping the Golf for a very long time!!

Comments appreciated!

Cheers

Lee
55 plate GTI DSG / Revo remap / Miltek cat back exhaust / Evolution Motorsport Induction Kit / Sony XAV 62-BT head unit/ LED Rear numberplate lights

Offline Itguy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
Re: Black GTI
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 10:15:38 am »
Very nice mate

We've just got our first gti too, a black 5dr.

I too need to spend a day going over ours with clay, the Meggs and some wax. The garage did a minor valet but nothing that makes your eyes pop.

We feel the same about ours even though we've only just really got it - it's going to be a real keeper. I get bored often too, sold a 996 turbo after 3 months as it was just a bit too German, if you know what I mean.

Ours isn't remapped but I'd love to try one at some point which is. I bet it really opens the car up. When we bought ours I didn't feel as though it had enough power and checked the diverter valve. Split 2/3 the way round! Installed a new revision G unit yesterday and it flies by comparison.

Enjoy  :happy2: