General > Shows, Events and Meets

MK5 GolfGTI v Seat Cupra.net RR shootout @ 'TSR' Performance

(1/8) > >>

Msportman:
All

I have been in contact with some of my old contacts at TSR Performance, Bridgwater Somerset and they are happy to host a RR shootout for our members.

I can arrange a date for September or October with a limit of 30-35 cars at a cost of £25. The more the cheaper it will become.

TSR have had a new Maha 4 Wheel Drive RR installed and printouts will be available.

Please let me know so that I can gauge interest before I open it up to other forums.

If people can be available for most weekends from the mid Sept onwards into October let me know.

I know I won't be booking 10th of October as this Autometrix Trackday which I will be booking into myself.

Regards

Ian

NEWEY:
depending on date. i will really be up for this. we have all our work on the mk2 done there. keep us up to date :)

Rich:
Yikesss.. way too far for me.. :sad1:

Phil Mcavity:
Good luck with getting numbers. Maha Rollers can be generous results if superchips rollers were anything to go by.

Msportman:

--- Quote from: Phil Mcavity on September 09, 2009, 08:58:16 pm ---Good luck with getting numbers. Maha Rollers can be generous results if superchips rollers were anything to go by.

--- End quote ---

Think you will find it reads spot on comparing it to Awesome's....maybe slightly under!

Come on chaps can't be too far....may have to open this to UKMKIV or even Club GIT! :scared:

Awesome is quite a way for me too :sad1:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version