Make a donation

Author Topic: Dans grey MK5 GTI. Prepping for VagTuner  (Read 275107 times)

dansmith180

Re: Dans grey MK5 GTI BWJ converted - Vag Tuner many pics
« Reply #720 on: June 20, 2016, 03:07:48 pm »
Bae.

:love: :love:

All of your pops and bangs were so giggly-good.

Haha, yeah running rich + RFD and a child driving makes for some fun noises. Sounds like my exhaust pipes are having a gun fight

Great to see two of the best projects of the forum together. :drinking:

You're such a sweetheart  :love:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 10:34:57 pm by dansmith180 »

dansmith180

Re: Dans grey MK5 GTI BWJ converted - EMP booked
« Reply #721 on: June 28, 2016, 07:27:59 pm »
Not too much going on as I'm very poor now and concentrating on personal stuff quite a lot at the moment.

The gearbox is whining quite a bit but could well be fine and me being paranoid since the new bits and inpuy shaft fix could be causing this. I don't really have time to get it checked properly though so i am semi-retiring the car for the next 6 or so weeks.

I have EMP booked on the 18th July for a full exhaust to flow better for the new setup. Also R-Tech booked on the 6th August and can't afford to lose the deposits or time slots for either of these so just using the Mazda until its all done and then will get it looked at and sorted.

I will be at GTI International in it on the Sunday still though  :smiley:

Offline xjay1337

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 377
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,88399.0.html
« Reply #722 on: June 29, 2016, 03:28:48 pm »
"poor" f*ck off mate.

That will be fun!!!! I can give you a lift to R-tech if ya want  :happy2: :happy2:

Shame you have ditched me for Inters :-(

dansmith180

« Reply #723 on: June 29, 2016, 07:26:44 pm »
"poor" f*ck off mate.

That will be fun!!!! I can give you a lift to R-tech if ya want  :happy2: :happy2:

Hahaha, compared to Greece I'm doing OK but have seen better days lol.

That's a very kind offer but hopefully my step dad will take me as he wants to check it out and have a chat I think. Might need a lift on the 13th for picking it up though and will give you a shout  :love:

I know I know, Kieran was asking and said you him and Ben are doing Sat Inters and Sun Vag Tuner. I am half tempted to do both as chances are I'll get bored after a few hours  :thinking:

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #724 on: June 29, 2016, 08:16:48 pm »

Come to Vag tuner too!

dansmith180

« Reply #725 on: June 29, 2016, 09:43:02 pm »

Come to Vag tuner too!

You're going as well!!?

I just messaged Alex and I should be good to come on the stand hopefully  :grin:

Everyone says inters is sh*t anyways  :rolleye:

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #726 on: June 29, 2016, 10:07:00 pm »

It's on my doorstep, not been on track at Donny for a year so I booked it a while back :)

dansmith180

« Reply #727 on: June 29, 2016, 10:25:39 pm »

It's on my doorstep, not been on track at Donny for a year so I booked it a while back :)

Oh nice one, I think last time I saw the car it was on a ramp with a big gap where the engine should have been.

Be nice to see it in its element and say hello of course  :smiley:

Offline xjay1337

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 377
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,88399.0.html
« Reply #728 on: July 01, 2016, 09:38:12 am »
"poor" f*ck off mate.

That's a very kind offer but hopefully my step dad will take me as he wants to check it out and have a chat I think. Might need a lift on the 13th for picking it up though and will give you a shout  :love:

I know I know, Kieran was asking and said you him and Ben are doing Sat Inters and Sun Vag Tuner. I am half tempted to do both as chances are I'll get bored after a few hours  :thinking:

Mate do it. We have a hotel we are sharing a room welcome to stay with us!! :)

I'm a big homo and would love to snuggle up with you for the night.  I will bring the lube and the rubber fist.  :love:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 01:39:00 pm by vRSAlex »

Offline Paradox1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 82
    • Email
« Reply #729 on: July 01, 2016, 04:46:24 pm »
"poor" f*ck off mate.

I'm a big homo and would love to snuggle up with you for the night.  I will bring the lube and the rubber fist.  :love:

You got to go no Dan, He's pouring his heart out :confused: :confused:

Offline TAPPY

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 56
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,103290.0.html
« Reply #730 on: July 01, 2016, 06:32:41 pm »
"poor" f*ck off mate.

:signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL:

dansmith180

« Reply #731 on: July 01, 2016, 07:05:22 pm »
"poor" f*ck off mate.

I keep telling you I prefer the real thing to the rubber one, also please stop trying to involve the dogs in our love making as I think its a step too far.

dansmith180

« Reply #732 on: July 10, 2016, 10:31:10 pm »
Great day at Vag Tuner today, met up with a few of the usuals and finally met some for the first time. Also saw a few cars who's builds I've been stalking for a while. Car was faultless both ways and 250 miles was dealt with without so much as a rattle out of place and I'm head over heels with it again.

And here's a picture of what the sun did to me

Naught naughty sun  :signLOL:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 08:27:01 am by dansmith180 »

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
Re: Dans grey MK5 GTI BWJ converted - Vag Tuner
« Reply #733 on: July 10, 2016, 10:43:42 pm »
That's a lovely looking LCR can you show me a picture of the dash please  :signLOL:

dansmith180

Re: Dans grey MK5 GTI BWJ converted - Vag Tuner
« Reply #734 on: July 11, 2016, 12:15:18 am »
That's a lovely looking LCR can you show me a picture of the dash please  :signLOL:

Haha, I did actually try as the white one has a fantastic wheel but it was just a reflection of my ugly face. I like the wheel and seats in the K1 Cupra a lot but I much prefer the clocks/centre/ dash of the MK5 but I think the Cupra is far more about the drive and lacks a bit of the refinement that the MK5 and S3 get.