Make a donation

Author Topic: BSH True Seal Intake  (Read 24310 times)

Offline KRL

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 29
Re: BSH True Seal Intake
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2009, 08:17:53 pm »
Hoping to install mine early next week, just need to wait for some new hoses to be delivered to relocate my catch can then I will be ready.  I'll post up an installation thread and a review thread of what I think of the intake with lots of logs as well.

Offline knight

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2009, 08:20:46 pm »
yeah but did ur not hear the noise the Forge Twintake made yesterday!!!   :drool:

i must of missed it  :sad1: did anyone get a video?
facelift mk2 leon cupra

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2009, 10:19:21 pm »

yeah but did ur not hear the noise the Forge Twintake made yesterday!!!   :drool:

....I missed hearing it on the rolling-road but I did get to drive it (Thankyou, Neil). It's very subjective and we each like different sounds and loudness levels and I wasn't quite sure what to expect and feared it might sound like an EVOMS which I find horribly 'gravelly' and coarse. But, for me, the TWINtake sounded absolutely perfect: The sucking in of air sounded like natural breathing and the other sounds it picked up were evident but slightly muted. I hope it sounds like that on my K03 car.

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline KRL

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 29
« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2009, 02:17:07 pm »
The intake is now installed and I've written a nice DIY including instructions on how to adapt the intake for the K04  :wink:
http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=9761.0