Make a donation

Author Topic: Intermittent holding back on boost.  (Read 6404 times)

Offline S3 Ed

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Intermittent holding back on boost.
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2010, 05:29:29 pm »
Still was playing up, changed plugs fine, thought that Audi would have picked that up to be honest.
07 S3. Revo Stage 2+, Milltek turbo back (Res), Autotech Pump, Dbilas intake, Spec Stage 3 clutch and SMF, Speedline Turini's (gloss black), Optics grill, front & rear valance satin black, gloss black mirror caps. 13.1 @ 107 MPH (Santa Pod Feb 10)

Offline x18wag

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2010, 09:55:23 am »
What plugs where in it and what did u change them too?
blue graphite Gti, full leather, arm rest with 6disk changer, 18'' Monza 2's, now changed to Perscara's, rear (i cant see) parking sensors :p dual climate, pipercross panel filter. remus sports cat back to come

Offline Sunglasses Ron

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2010, 10:01:43 am »
They were standard for standard mate. Think Ed's going to get some better ones soon.

Offline x18wag

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2010, 08:31:38 am »
maybe ill change mine again they havent even done a 1000 miles and im gettin the same problems with my car, untill i put it in to get the abs pump changed then, vw said the problem is that the double fly wheel system that the gti has is renound for needing replacing as is has to much power to put down....ahhh think i bought a dud gti :scared:

sorry to hijack just incase ur problems came back it could me that
blue graphite Gti, full leather, arm rest with 6disk changer, 18'' Monza 2's, now changed to Perscara's, rear (i cant see) parking sensors :p dual climate, pipercross panel filter. remus sports cat back to come

Offline winrya

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2010, 09:17:58 am »
I have a tiny pause at 4000 rpm every so often. I'm suspecting it's either a coil or a sparkplug on the way out? Although it hasn't done it once in the past week so could merely be the fact I've had the same tank of fuel in the car for 4 weeks.